Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Any one you suffering from dryness in eyes? Any one of you suffering from high myopia?

Dryness in the eye is dangerous if untreated for a long time. A patient may lose eye sight in the long run.

Any eye disease including glacouma, myopia, inflammation in eyes, soreness in eyes, catract in the eyes can be removed without any surgery.

According to medical science, once patient's lose thier eye sight they can't get back. It will deteriorate as the time passes. How Reiki healing can get back your eye sight within few months of healing?

Read our patient's feedback after the 3 cycles of healing. 1 cycle is 21 days and duration of the healing is 15 minutes on daily basis. No side effects. You can take healing remotely sitting at your home or office without visiting India or our healing centers in India. Total efforts put in to heal was 15 minutes * 63 days equals 15 hours approximately.

Feedback from our patient.

K2355@gmail.com> to you & 1 other(s)
Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:11:34 GMT+0530

To: You ,
Cc: vivek.kamath@healtheworld.in
I had a weak eyesight from childhood. I had a lasik eye surgery done in 2015 for correction of high myopia. After that I was suffering from the side effect vainly dryness in eyes. The doctor told me that the side effects will vanish in some months but that didn't happen. I've experienced dryness ever since but after taking the medications that is artificial lubricants, I used to feel better. I was just managing the condition, It never got fully cured.
From start of 2020, I started experiencing bad inflammation in eyes. Inflammation is what causes dryness in first place. This time no artificial lubricants like gels, eye drops would work. My day job basically involves working on laptop for 7 hours at least. It became impossible for me to stare on digital screen because that makes the issue worse.
Eventually I had to leave my job. My eyes would have swelling and redness when I wake up in morning. My eyes would be dry like desert and I would have terrible headache. I would have inexplicable tension in my head, my head felt heavy always.
Whichever doctor you consult, they will say they don't have any permanent cure for dry eyes. The only way is to rely on artificial lubricants. From my experience artificial lubricants make the situation worse. Inflammation has to be treated from the inside not outside.
Eventually I decided to think of an alternative route. I came across the work of Vivek Kamath sir and found that Reiki can work to cure chronic ailments also. I was advised to do take 3 cycles of 21 days, a session taking 15 minutes.
After one month I found that my headaches have vanished and my head felt lighter & lighter gradually. There was no difference in the eyes though. But moving through the third cycle of Reiki, I started to see difference in my eye. The inflammation was lowering. After the completion of the final cycle, it felt like a miracle that I am able to work on digital screens without getting fatigue for quite some time. My inflammation has gone down to a large extent so I don't feel that much dryness. I've seen 90 per cent improvement in 2 month period. I don't have swelling and redness in eyes and no headaches either.


Dr. Vivek Kamath

Post a Comment

0 Comments